Welcome

These are musings of slightly demented Gangrel Elder. I bought my first Jyhad cards early 1995 and have been playing the game almost continuously since then with only few short bouts of torpor in between.

I'm not very competitive and play mostly casual having participated in perhaps three dozen tournaments over the years. I have managed to get to a number of finals including Ropecen 2017, but my first tournament victory is still eluding me.

One reason for this lack of glory is probably my obsession with non-standard ousting mechanics and fancy combos. I have tendency to jam my decks with far too many moving parts. Most of the time this causes my decks to simply not work or lose momentum at critical point of the game. But once in a while, when stars are right, it's pure awesomeness. The WTF look on your opponents faces when you ping them for 17 pool with Elder Kindred Network or hunt block loop their Condemnation Doomed minion with Henry Taylor playing Meld With the Land at inferior over and over, those are the moments I (un)live for.

So come in dear visitor, wisdom you find inside may not lead you to Fame and great riches, but hopefully inspiration and fun are to be had.




Purpose of this blog
If you read this far you probably already know that this is about card game called Vampire the Eternal Struggle, VTES for short. If not, well now you know. The purpose of this blog is to train my English and writing skills and to familiarize this old leech with more modern forms of communications than ink well and quill. 

Comments

  1. Looking for the Best ERP Software UAE? Look no further! Our comprehensive ERP software is tailored to meet the unique needs of businesses in the UAE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Decks of crazy: !Brujah Go Nuts

NSOM defined